HTC Desire 820 is now getting the Androdi Marshmallow and HTC Sense 7 update. This is the smartphone device from the Taiwan’s smartphone manufacturing company HTC that brings the majority of the success for the company in the mid budget range and is still the value for money device. The smartphone was launched with the Android v4.4 – KitKat in 2014 and the device was very promising as the company stated that it is the premium smartphone with the mid budget price tag.
Also company said that it will get all the major updates and then last year in 2015 it got the Android v5.0.1 – Lollipop update and now the company is rolling out the Android v6.0 – Marshmallow update for HTC Desire 820. Though it is not clear for which regions the update is rolled out by the company.
But as far our sources are confirmed the update is rolled out for India, Europe, UK, Bangladesh, Taiwan and US in the initial phase and in the coming weeks it will be rolled for the other countries. This update not only brings the Android Marshmallow update but also brings in the HTC Sense v7.0 update for the HTC Desire 820.
How to get Android Marshmallow Update for HTC Desire 820 –
If you don’t receive the update notification yet then just wait for a while and if still you are eager to get the update then follow the following steps to download and make your smartphone run on Android Marshmallow.
- First of all go to Settings in your HTC Desire 820
- Under Settings go to About option
- In the About option tap on Software Updates
- Now tap on Check Now
- Now your device will get a message about the Android Marshmallow and HTC Sense update for HTC Desire 820
- Now just Download the update but be sure that your device is having the battery level of at least more than 85%
- That’s it now the update will be downloaded to your smartphone
* The steps are of use if your smartphone is getting the update otherwise not
** Your smartphone battery level must be more than 85%
*** Your HTC Desire 820 will be switch off and on automatically several times during this process once you tap on Download so don’t try to switch on your smartphone by your own if it take sometime to switch on.