Zenfone 3 Series includes Zenfone 3 Max, Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Deluxe in the mid budget price range

According to the latest news the Zenfone 3 Series of smartphones from Asus inlcudes Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Max and Zenfone 3 Deluxe smartphones and all the smartphones are expected to come without Intel SoC as recently Intel said that it will not manufacturing the chipset for smartphones from now on. So the recent news is there that 10% of the upcoming smartphones from Asus will be featuring the MediaTek SoC while the other 90% will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC.asus zenfone 3 series to launch in june

The CEO of Asus made it pretty clear that the new Zenfone 3 series of smartphones are made to compete against the Huawei and Oppo like brands in the Chinese smartphone market and the device will be launching in the month of June. The smartphone will be made available in around six different countries from August after it will be unveiled in June from Taiwan’s smartphone manufacturer Asus.

Asus Zenfone 3 Full Specifications –

This new smartphone is carrying the 5.5 – inch Super IPS+ capacitive touch screen display with 401 ppi of pixels density that provides the 1920 x 1080 pixels of display resolutions. The smartphone is having the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection over the display for protecting the display from scratches. Also the device is having the 2.5D Glass both on front and back of the smartphone.

You Might Love to Read – ZTE nubia Z11 Max with Fingerprint scanner and 4GB RAM

The smartphone is having the three different carriers with GSM (2G), HSPA (3G) and LTE (4G) and is having the dual sim card slots with the dual stand – by and dual call feature. Also there is the AsusZen User Interface in this new smartphone. Also the smartphone is having a metal frame with the diamond cut edges.

You Might Love to Read – ZTE nubia Z1 smartphone with Snapdragon 617 SoC and 4GB RAM

The memory unit of this smartphone is also the factor that will make your mind to have a go for this device. In the memory unit you can find out two variants the first one is having the 3 GB of LPDDR3 RAM on board with the 32 GB of internal in – built storage capacity while the other one is having the 4 GB of RAM with the 64 G of the internal memory. Both the devices are having the microSD card slot that can be used for the further expansion of memory up to 128 GB.
asus zenfone 3 series is coming to six countries in august

Asus Zenfone 3 specifications are mechanized by the 64 – bit Octa – Core 2.0 GHz processor coupled with the Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 motherboard with the Adreno 506 GPU. The smartphone is coming out of the box with the Android v6.0.1 – Marshmallow operating system over the AsusZen User Interface.

You Might Love to Read – HTC Desire 820 now getting Android Marshmallow and HTC Sense 7 update

In the camera unit you will find out the 16 MP of rear facing primary camera having the laser auto – focus, touch – focus, geo – tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR and Dual toned Dual LED Flash light features. Whereas on the front you will get an 8 MP of the selfie snapper upfront with HD video capturing quality.

You Might Love to Read – Moto is going to organize an event on 10 May in New Delhi; Moto G4 and G4 Plus expected

The device is having the much needed WiFi with DLNA – Direct – Hotspot, GPS with A – GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth and USB features and also the accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors. The smartphone is coming with the metal body in three different colors; Sapphire Black, Moonlight White andShimmer Gold. Also the device is having the 3000 mAh of battery (in ZE552KL model) and 2650 mAh of battery (in ZE520KL model).

Price –

Specifications of Asus Zenfone 3 are just fine enough to make it to be a premium mid ranger smartphone but the Asus Zenfone 3 price falls just in the entry level of mid budget and the smartphone is a best deal to buy at this price.asus zenfone 3 series is coming

Price in USA is 240$

Price in Europe is 215€

Price in Britain (UK) is 165£

Price in India is 15,999 India Rupees

Price in Canada is 310 Canadian Dollars

Price in Australia is 320 Australian Dollars

Price in Malaysia is 990 Malaysian Ringgits

Price in Sri Lanka is 35,500 Sri Lankan Rupees

Price in Pakistan is 25,150 Pakistani Rupees

So after going through the Asus Zenfone 3 specifications and price what are your views on this new smartphone do you think it will keep the numbers counting for the Asus like Zenfone 2.